SLEEP 2020 is accepting submissions for late-breaking abstracts. Submissions should be based on emerging data found between December 2019 and March 2020. We encourage all of our SRS members to consider submissions for this call.
The APSS is currently accepting all relevant topics, but these are the topics of most interest:
- Artificial intelligence, big data and population health
- Basic, translational and clinical science of REM Behavior Disorder
- Diversity, equity and inclusion: Patients, providers and population
- Glia and sleep
- Hospital-based sleep medicine
- Innovations in management of hypersomnia
- Sleep and circadian cell biology
- Sleep and school performance
- Sleep, diet, lifestyle and health
Submissions are open Feb 17 – Mar 20. The chosen presentations will be delivered on June 15, 2020 in Philadelphia at SLEEP 2020.