The intent of the Infographic Contest is to promote sleep and circadian research through the creation of an Infographic (information graphic). The contest will open in January 2023 and close March 5, 2023. The winning submissions will be asked to submit a 1-minute video which will be presented during Club Hypnos at the 2023 Associated Professional Sleep Societies (APSS) meeting in Indianapolis, IN on June 4, 2023.
There are two categories of eligibility:
- Any individual or group of individuals enrolled in high school or in an undergraduate program, or has evidence of being enrolled in a homeschooling program, at the time of entry is eligible. No purchase is necessary, and there is no entry fee. You do not need to be a member of the SRS to enter the Contest. Each submission must be the original work of either an individual or group of individuals (the “Entrant”).
- Any current SRS member is eligible. All levels of membership are eligible.
Please note that trainees in an undergraduate program can enter in either category (student or SRS member) but can only enter once.
2023 topic coming soon!
Three winners from each category of the Contest will be awarded the following prizes:
- First Prize: $125 or free SRS membership/renewal for one year, a certificate, and their Infographic promoted on social media.
- Second Prize: $75, a certificate, and their Infographic promoted on SRS social media.
- Third Prize: $50, a certificate, and their Infographic promoted on SRS social media.
Note. For high school or undergraduate college student entrants that submit their Infographic as a group of individuals, the prize will be evenly split among the group members.
Note. Winners will receive their award by check, OR they can choose to donate the prize money to the SRS Foundation.
Questions about the SRS Infographic Contest can be directed to: firstname.lastname@example.org