Thinking About Becoming an Early Career Reviewer?
Goals of the ECR Program:
- Train and educate qualified scientists without prior CSR review experience
- Help emerging researchers advance their careers
- Enrich the existing pool of NIH reviewers
Benefits of the ECR Program:
- Work side-by-side with some of the most accomplished researchers in your field
- Learn how reviewers determine overall impact scores
- Improve your own grant writing skills
- Serve the scientific community by participating in NIH peer review
- Develop research-evaluation and critique-writing skills
For more information and to apply, visit here.