The University of Pittsburgh Center for Sleep and Circadian Science (CSCS) is pleased to announce its inaugural Summer SWIM: Sleep and Circadian Workshop on Indispensable Methods, August 10-14, 2020. We are now accepting applications. Individuals from groups under-represented in sleep and circadian science are strongly encouraged to apply.
What is the Summer SWIM?
- An immersive one-week training program addressing state-of-the-art methodologies in human and animal research on sleep and circadian rhythms
- An opportunity to network with junior and senior colleagues in sleep and circadian science
How do I apply?
- Online applications are available at sleep.pitt.edu/training
- Space is limited
- Application deadline is March 15, 2020
- Applicants will be notified about acceptance to the program by April 15, 2020.
I have other questions!
- Contact Linda Willrich: firstname.lastname@example.org